March 24, 2009

Tuesdays...

Tuesdays are long days for me. This Tuesday in particular is a lifetime long. It's only lunchtime and i'm sleepy. I've been at work since 7am and I will most likely stay until 6pm. I'm making up some time from my journey to Joplin to meet Collin. :)
Speaking of Collin, here's another photo!



After I leave tonight I get to go to class. I have another paper due, but luckily it was one of the easier papers for the semester and only took me a few hours to complete. So far I have gotten A's on everything and I am on the path to getting an A for the whole semester! It's the first time in a long time that i've been a "straight-A student"! I think i'm getting the hang of this thing they call marketing!

Things getting me through the day on this blustery tuesday...


Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate w/a shot of espresso. Non-fat- so I don't have to feel bad while looking at my Shape Magazine...



CACTUS PUPPIES! Ok, so i'm not THAT into the whole toy design movement, but I just absolutely love these little cactus pups! I got the pink one in Chicago and Zach & Sarah suprised me on saturday with the black one! I was really excited about both of these because when you buy them they come in a sealed box and you don't know what you are going to get! I ended up getting lucky and got the pink one, which represents me....and then Zach and Sarah happened to pick the Spencer one! They sit under my computer here at work and make me smile when I look at them. :) Now I need a Zach and a Sarah!

Speaking of Chicago...I miss it... Here are some fun images from our Chicago journey!



This was the lovely green river which greeted us on our first day there! (It was St. Patricks Day weekend.)



This is Spencer. He doesn't like getting his photograph taken.



Here we are in front of the giant reflective bean! (Told you he doesn't like getting his picture taken!)


And last but not least....


In the bean again. Yeah, we're pretty cute.

And now, I am back to work!

No comments: