July 24, 2009

I'm 25!

Happy Birthday to me!


I have a big weekend planned for myself. Last night started the festivities when Spencer gave me a BEAUTIFUL entertainment center! Tonight when I get home Spencer and I are going to hang out at home and watch Marley & Me. Tomorrow night we are going out to a wonderful dinner with his parents, and on sunday having some good friends over for bbq and beers! :)

25 feels so old...I just keep thinking back to an episode of Sex in the City where Carrie's friends are late to her birthday dinner. She's sitting upset thinking they forgot about her, and then she hears singing! A cake starts coming toward her and then she finds out, its not for her...its for the girl sitting at the table next to her. The girl next to her gets the cake and yells out, "25! Fuc* i'm old!" haha. Long story short...25 feels WAY older than 24!

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time :) xx

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Happy 25th birthday! I just urned 25 on July 1, and it was kind of weird. But so far 25 has been great and I'm sure it will be fabulous for you too!