September 25, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

I'm a little late this week due to the sickness that consumed my body, but here is the weekly Sunny-Side list!




1. Fall premieres! I am sooo excited that fall tv is back big! So far I have not been disappointed with Fringe, Heroes, Grays Anatomy, Bones, Top Chef, the new show Eastwick and my new favorite this season Flash Forward! I just hope Ugly Betty, Medium, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, Simpsons, the Cleveland Show and Brothers & Sisters continue the streak! (PS-I'd like to give a little shout out to my hero, the DVR, you make multiple television show viewing possible. :)

2. All of you! Thank you so much for everyone's kind words and thoughts. Being sick stinks...but its not as bad when you have something to make you smile!


3. Chick-Fil-A fries Soooo good.... How is that a fry is soooo much better when its in waffle form?


4. The dog park The Penn Valley dog park here in town is AWESOME! Our girls love going and meeting the other dogs, sniffing butts, shaking paws. Its an awesome park with a lot of adorable dogs who have responsible pet-parents in tow. The bonus is that our girls wear themselves out and we get to enjoy our shows later that night!


4. Apples! apple cider, candied applies, apple slices, apple pie....I don't know what it is but my mouth is watering for these juicy little guys lately!

This weekend will be filled with cleaning, organizing, painting, baking, cooking and grilling....oh and editing about 200 photographs! I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!!!!! See you monday!
~Hugs~
Jenni

5 comments:

Annie said...

yay for fall premieres, i'm really looking forward to desperate housewives!! those candy apples look SO YUMMY! i haven't had one in years, must have one soon ;)

have a good weekend hun! hope you are feeling better! :)

Jenni said...

I haven't had one in years either! but for some reason they sound amazing right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Those Halloween candy apples are so cute!!!

I love the fall TV season too. I'm psyched for Brothers and Sisters tonight!

Summer Athena said...

I love and miss chick fil a! And those candied apples look soooo good. I love sunny side up! My dad used to say that to me!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am positively drooling over those apples. They are one of my very favorite things about Fall!