February 18, 2010

Spanglish

Every Wednesday and Thursday night I leave work and go straight to the KU campus for class from around 7-9:30. Last night I had my "International & Multicultural Marketing" class, and it is definitly my favorite class! Last night he showed us an amazing campaign for TR3, MTV's Hispanic channel. It was a series of commercials making light of the use of Spanglish in honor or Hispanic History Month. The campaign ended up winning a gold in Advertising Age's Hispanic Advertising Awards. The commercial is targeted to 18-32 year old Hispanic's living in the southern states.
The results ended up having us all rolling over laughing in our seats! But you don't have to take my word for it......

















I hope you all enjoyed the Thursday morning laughs!


Jenni

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Thanks I loved and enjoyed the laughs!

E said...

I hate it when she Texas me. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hello amiga, he he...

WATER is your problem? lol these are all so funny, especially FRITO and INJURE thank you for CHAIRing these with us.