August 24, 2010

Day 2

Today Spencer and I hit the gym. I went to do my time on the elliptical, and about halfway through the resistance started to get more and more intense! Turns out the heart-rate monitor was broken and so the levels kept increading to make it harder! It felt like I was running through mud, but I kept going! I thought maybe it would eventually catch up and I would get that wonderful sensation as the level goes down and my speed increases and feels amazing! (oh, and the down button on the levels was broken as well...sooo I couldn't just turn it down!) I ended up sticking with it for 25 minutes, and then hopped on another elliptical so I could finish out my set!

After we got home from the gym we had to shower, change and get ready to go for our engagement photos! We finally got to take them and the weather could not have been more beautiful!!!! I can't wait to get them back, and of course I will share them with all of you lovelies!

Tomorrow morning I have P90x, followed by a trip to the gym with my friend Andrea and a yummy salad lunch date! Should be fun!!!!
What did you do today?
Jenni

3 comments:

Corinne said...

you're doing p90x???? I've been debating on whether or not I could do it...any suggestions? I'm TERRIFIED of it.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Wahoo for pics!

p said...

p90x!
that's intense. i feel guilty and lazy already.
make-your-own-invitations.com