September 27, 2010

My Review of 3 Piece Sparkling Entwined Unity Candle and Taper Set

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • Set includes one pillar candle and two tapers
  • 3 Piece candle/taper set
  • Wedding collection
  • Available in Ivory or White
  • Material: Candle wax and Swarovski crystals
  • Bring old world charm into your everyday
  • With its romanti...


BEAUTIFUL CANDLES!!!

By Soon-to-be Mrs. Schaub! from Kansas City, Mo on 9/27/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Gorgeous, Long Lasting, Safe, Wedding Perfect, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Lighting, Decoration, WEDDING, Ambiance

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

This unity candle set is beyond perfect! It's exactly what I pictured and looks completely beautiful. I love the embroidery work which is attached to the candle, and I think it gives it a unique look and feel. I can't wait to light this candle at my wedding! I just know it will be something people will talk about!

(legalese)

1 comment:

Pretty Zesty said...

I love candles. Thanks for the review!