October 24, 2010

Love and Marriage - a guest-post


....for Jenni and Spencer,  the new Mrs and Mrs Schaub....
....a couple who always seem to appreciate the little things....











Jenni's blog was one of the first I discovered when I started blogging about 18 months ago....we have followed each other since then, emailing each other occasionally and offering encouragement and support.

I am very happy to be guest-posting for her and cannot wait til she returns from her fabulous honeymoon to share all the details!

I don't mind saying that I am very fond of Jenni...it's hard not be really....she is a sweet, funny and clever girl, full of determination, focus, love and wisdom.

This last year hasn't always been easy for her but she has absolutely refused to be down about it (at least in public).....her posts during the more challenging times have been inspirational...she has been quite amazing.

From everything I have ever read about Jenni and Spencer, they are clearly meant for each other....Jenni appreciates and loves him so much and Spencer is a wonderful guy with a kind heart, someone who you know will always look after and cherish Jenni.

I am thinking about you on your wedding day Jenni, I know you are going to look totally gorgeous, I hope your day is everything you want it to be, you deserve it.

Love, health and happiness to you and Spencer always xxxx

Simone


1 comment:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I love these images!

Thank you for sharing!