November 17, 2010

Hello lovelies!

Today is the perfect day for lounging.
Spencer is off today and it's been misting outside all day long.
Our house is full of just a hint of soft lighting 
and we are cuddled up on the couches watching Eureka!
I might go to the gym later...
or I might not...
I might whip up some grilled cheese and tomato soup...
I might just keep laying here.
Overall, it's a lovely day with my hubby.
Hope everyone else is having a lovely day too!
Jenni

PS-I've been doing a lot around the house lately, and pictures will be coming soon!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

This is a long overdue CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you. Just wanted you to know that I love reading your posts and even though I don't comment all the time I am still reading. XO!!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Hope you had a fantastic day girl. Lounging is one of my favorites! :)

Marian said...

Can't wait to see pics of the place:)

Lindsey said...

Sounds perfect! The hubby and I are going camping this weekend...hopefully it will be an awesome time.