December 31, 2011

2012.... its going to be big!

2011 was a truly amazing year...
description of the photo

I started a new job that I love going to every day, I spent some good quality time with my husband and I learned a lot about myself. I know 2012 is going to be one for the record books, and the goal of this next year is, to me, all about enjoying life and making it better... the things i've put off, those little nagging things in the back of my head... 2012 is the year I want them all to happen....
So where do I begin?

In 2012.....

I will spend every moment I can with my husband, and savor it.
We will finally get out of debt
I will get back to the gym and lose 25 lbs by 2013
I will take 3 grad level classes and be only 1 class away from my Masters in 2013
I will relax, and continue to always look for the positive.
I will constantly push myself to do better and improve
I will get a new car that makes me feel amazing

Jenni