August 21, 2012

Thoughts on a Tuesday Morning....


I’m sad that Missouri is yet again in the spotlight for an un-educated hillbillys opinion.... Really Todd Aiken? I had no idea my body was so smart! It can tell the difference between ligitimate and illigitimate rape and just SHUT IT DOWN!? WOW! Do I have a gatekeeper in there checking the sperms paperwork to ensure ligitimacy! Sigh......What a boob! Damn Republicans....
Stop! You shall not pass!
 I feel like a drippy leaky sink with rust stains, and I must look a hot mess to those around me. I t’s officially my allergy season, and every year it hits me like a pile of bricks! I just want to go home and snuggle on the couch. where no one can see my crimson eyes and pink nose!

 Sadly, I won’t get to because I start class tonight. MATH class..... Seriously?! Numbers and I just do not mix! However, at least I can say that I will never have to take another math class again! I will NOT be the parents helping my kid with his algebra....I will be the parent paying a tutor to come in and take care of that nonsense!
I wish this guy was still my Math teacher! 
 It’s been confirmed that Grandma has some nasty lung cancer (they were going back and forth for a bit) and she meets with an oncologist this week. My mom is hoping that the new doctor will give her some real answers and we can get grandma started on therapy and chemo. Waiting is torture.....

 I took some beautiful maternity photos a few weeks ago and I am meeting with the mommy-to-be on Friday to give her the disk. I can’t wait for her to see them! The 5 I posted on Facebook as a preview have gotten rave reviews. :) Come back later this afternoon to see a few of my favorites!

 I am looking forward to dinner tonight....yes, it’s only 9am, but I have some delicious leftover salmon to eat before class courtesy of my culinary cutie of a husband! mmmmmm I can’t wait!

Here's to hoping today gets better...
Jenni

No comments: