December 1, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I don't ask for much. Just a few bits and bobbles to make my house a home, make me feel uber pretty and to bring a little sparkle to my eye. If you would please comply with my wishes I promise to be good all year long! This year for Christmas I would like.......

A small print for my office.

here.

A pretty little something for my neck.

here.

Something for all of my treasures. Pretty please?


here.

Yes please! LOVE these belts!!! I want one in blue, white and yellow!

here.

A lovely coat to warm me up. Be still my heart!

here.
A little bit of sparkle and shine.

here.

Boots to warm up my little tootsies while I play in the snow. (Have to be waterproof!)

here.
...or maybe these....

here.

A pretty new french press.

here.

Some lovelies for my locks.


here.


Thank you so much Santa! I promise to only leave you the best grilled cheese sandwich, (i'm sure you get tired of cookies) and a big red apple for Rudolph and the gang!

19 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

oooo i want all that too! haha great list.

Kristen said...

Yup.... now I need to write a letter to Santa... this was so cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute Jenni, great list!

Not sure what happened to my comment I left earlier, I seem to have deleted it..sorry!

I think I said great song but had you heard the original by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl? I know, it makes me sound VERY OLD talking about "the original version" LOL! Eeek!

And yes, Mia looked quite fabulous in my Friday Fabulousness blog :) Just think, when she's old, she can look back on the day she appeared on a British blog LOL!!

:)

kimbirdy said...

Oh SO many pretty things!

beckylbranch said...

oooh I love your Christmas wish list! I want Santa to bring me some of that tooooooo!!!! LOL!

BG said...

omg i love all of these things! especially that jacket...gorgeous! :)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

LOVE the cute print! so perfect for you!

also....that belt is super cute. i bet you could totally make it. i made little flowers like that into brooches and posted about it on my blog. the flowers were super easy to make, and you could buy a belt to attach them to. so....my point is....if santa doesn't bring you one you can totally DIY it up :).

Anonymous said...

i love all that stuff! you have some great taste! santa better be good to you this year! :)

Shanny said...

Ohh now I want that coat!

Melissa said...

I love everything on your wishlist! It has actually given me some ideas to add to mine ;)

Unknown said...

Holy great shopping batman! These are fantastic!

JennyMac said...

Such a great list. I love that belt! And those hand bags are fab.

Unknown said...

ummm, i'd like a grilled cheese sandwich too please! hehe! i love the belt! gorgeous! :)

Marian said...

If I was Santa I would get you everythign on that list because of that grilled cheese sandwich you are leaving for me. Nom Nom Nom.

Annie said...

what wonderful stuff you have picked out!! i really like that belt!
you are so smart to leave santa a grilled cheese! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw, that doggie print is on my list, too!

bananas. said...

santa better hook us up girrrl!!! haha. loving that belt.

Amber said...

I must have one of those belts. They are beautiful!! What a great list!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I want Santa to bring me that coat too!