July 28, 2010

Having my cake and eating it too!

CSN stores sell everything you could want for the stages in life! Getting married? They offer everything from champagne glasses to cake toppers! Buying your first home? You can buy anything from sofas to the dining room tables! Getting your first puppy? No problem! CSN has you covered for everything from dog bowls to toys to beds! Why all the talk about this great company?

I am a lucky girl!
CSN Promotions has offered me the chance to do a product review!
Of course I had to choose something wedding related, and soon you will see my review of
this beautiful cake server set from Mikasa!
 I just love the clean beautiful lines and I can't wait to cut the cake at our wedding!
Stay tuned for my review of these beautiful pieces!!!
Jenni

1 comment:

KatiePerk said...

That is so pretty! How perfect!