September 9, 2010

Swaying in the moonlight

Last night Spencer and I danced in the living room.
We moved our furniture out of the way.
We practiced what we learned Tuesday night.
We messed up a few times, and laughed together.
 Mia kept trying to jump up and dance with us.
Her new nickname is "Twinkle Nose".
It was perfect and so much fun!
I can't wait to waltz around the dance floor at our wedding.
Surprising everyone with our dancing prowess!

Today I plan to hit the gym with my good friend Andrea, sweat out some bad toxins, burn some calories... and then head out to U.S. Toy and find some Pirate paraphenalia for our party tomorrow night! I think its going to be a blast and I can't wait! Hmmmm I wonder if I should make any food...
I will be sure to post lots of photos! I just love costume parties!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
Jenni


6 comments:

Marian said...

Awww, you two are going to rock that dance floor!! It'll be amazing

xoxo

bananas. said...

that's so cute, dancing in your living room.

it's like a scene from a movie.

Kristen said...

Love it. I don't have any one to dance with... but I am going to go home and dance with my kitty boys :) This sounds like heaven...

Meghan said...

Hope your weekend was fabulous and filled with more dancing!

Kristen said...

Just wanted to let you know I left a little prayer for you on my blog today.

Love you pretty dancing lady :)

Toothfairy said...

Sorry for spamming you, you know it's not my policy, but I just want to tell all participants of the "A piece of me" game that I've moved my blog to welovetoothfairy.com!

btw... if you want to follow me, you'll need to sign up again, as I've noticed people were having trouble following me, so I've deleted the old google connect!

xoxo
Shirley