February 14, 2011

Best Valentines Day ever

 Happy Love Day Everyone!
Today Spencer and I went out to Whole Foods.
We got some soft brie cheese and smoked salmon spread for an appetizer....
via
a little bubbly...

Ingrediants to make an amazing alfredo ravioli with sun-dried tomatoes,
via
and some fresh delicious bread.
I can't wait for tonight. Good food, maybe a movie...
delicious chocolate cake and some time with my hubby.
I already got my Valentines gift from him...
and don't be jealous ladies...
but we got a Dyson hand-vac!!!!!!
I am soooo freaking excited!!!!! I can't wait to bust some dust!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!!!!!!
Jenni

7 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

We have a Dyson handvac. It's awesome! Happy Valentine's Day!

Michaela said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you're enjoying your first Valentine's as husband and wife :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a delish night. Hope you have a great V Day!~

Marian said...

Happy 1st Valentine's Day as a married couple. Looks like you are celebrating it the right way:)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Happy Valentine's Day pretty lady! :)

DrayaAnn said...

Maybe it's being pregnant and not drinking for almost 8 months but that bubbly looks SOOOOOO good to me right now. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

mmm that ravioli looks delicious! i hope you post photos from your night. :)