Today I woke up at 3am...
I got ready.
I drove to the airport.
I flew to Las Vegas.
I flew to California.
I got a rental car.
I got lost 3 times.
I ate a salad.
I got lost again.
I made it to the hospital.
I photographed a baby.
18 hours after I woke up....I checked into my hotel.
I am so tired it's hard to see straight right now...
This morning I had a lot of random thoughts.
1. Target Parking lots... How is it that no matter that time it is, there are always about 15 random cars in the parking lot? Target closes at 10 and doesnt open until 9, right? sooo what is with random cars at 4am? Are they filled with love-making teenagers? Are people playing freeze out to see who lasts the longest? Is it a new type of "tent city" for the homeless who have cars?
2. How do people wake up at 4am to run? I mean, I get it that fitness can be fun and all... but really? I have trouble walking in the morning....it takes everything I do to stand up, walk to the coffee maker and turn it on. How on earth do I see more people running than driving at 4am?! Is there some type of early morning running bull? I thought people ran in the morning to run in the daylight, but it is DARK in KC at 4am. No light other than the streetlights... How is that freaking energizing and motivating?!
3. Flying in the morning when its still dark is WEIRD! The flight attendants tell you to kick back and enjoy your nap. The flight is mostly empty so everyone is sacked out across the seats. It's so dark you feel like you are in a big black abyss. No one talks... all you hear is breathing....
4. Flying from Missouri to California, over 2 different time zones and taking a nap is trippy. I took a nap at 6am and woke up to it being 5am! It's like a freaking time machine!!!!!!!!
5. I am NOT a morning person....
6. Coffee at 8am when i've been awake for 5 hours already feels strange.....
It's now 7:30 here in Cali and I am going to pass out until tomorrow...
Good night Neverland!