February 22, 2012

All that Sparkles

I am one lucky lady! 
I was contacted recently by  Anjolee Jewelry, and they had an offer I just couldn't pass up!
I was given the opportunity to review a beautiful ring! I got to design my ring, and I choose to make one with alternating Diamond and Peridot stones. I have been wearing it on my right hand, and I absolutely love it!
The stones all have a lot of sparkle, and its a perfect thin size that doesn't get in the way when I'm typing or at work. I love the light green color and I know its going to match so many different outfits this spring! Best of all, its white gold so I don't have to take it off to go through the metal detectors at the airport! As much time as I spend in airports that is truly a blessing in disguise.

Anjolee designs custom diamond bracelets, earrings and necklaces, but its the rings that I fell in love with. They have a recently expanded line of anniversary and weddings sets. They have absolutely gorgeous wedding sets, stunning matching bridal sets and I may just have to persuade the husband to surprise me with a diamond anniversary ring in a few years!

Everything I have seen is of a superb quality, and the customer service can not be beat! I think you should all check out Anjolee Jewelry today and add a few items to your wish list!


Jenni

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Peridot is my birthstone, I always try to buy peridot jewelry!
XoXo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

So so lovely!

Kell said...

Lucky! What a beautiful ring.

navy and orange said...

the green is a nice change!

xoxo navy & orange