August 8, 2012

Bendable Wood and Paradise

This has been a tough week. The doctors are 99% sure its lung cancer that my grandma has...so now we wait for the dye test to determine the stage she is in and treasure all of the moments spent with her... I am staying positive. I'm just not ready to say good-bye, and I know that she isn't either... Either way, it's going to be a long month and I need to keep my mind busy. So enough sadness, on to some happy things.

Today I Love.
These absolutely inspiring photographs of humans creating beautiful shapes.
Wow. Right? You can see more of these beautiful forms here.

Here you can read an article about the Google Desk... but it's the floors that have left me speechless!

...and I may have just swooned and fell to the floor when I saw these beautiful images from 
The Viceroy in Bali... sigh... what a heaven! Maybe in my dreams... :)

Here's to wonderful dreams of beautiful places!
Happy Wednesday
Jenni

2 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I'm so so sorry to hear that... sending prayers your way

Belen said...

Prayers and good vibes to you, your grandma, and your entire family. I've been in a similar situation with my grandma and even though we knew her time was short and she wasn't all there, it was still one of the sweet times I shared with her. Wishing you all the best! <3