April 27, 2009

I'm Part Nerd!



I am officially a "part nerd". haha. Spencer and I went to a notary friday afternoon to claim domestic partnership so I can go under his insurance. I didn't really think anything of it until I signed my name on the dotted line. It wasn't necassarily romantic, but Spencer looked over at me with a cute little goofy grin and I realized what a special moment it was for us. It feels amazing to me that we care that much about each other and it's one more step down the road of our life together. ah, I feel like such a giddy schoolgirl! :)

Other than that Spencer and I are in the process of looking at houses. We want to find a home for ourselves and start growing our family

... in the canine sense... haha.

We're going to get a puppy after we move! We're looking at places around my work. Which will be nice because i'll be able to run home over my lunch period to take care of the new little bundle of joy. :) We would like to find a nice fixer-upper in a good neighborhood. Slowly work at it and make it beautiful. Then when we have to move we should be able to get some cash out of it! I still can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like Spencer. I can't wait to live everyday with him. I think it's only going to get better from here on out... especially if we can have bbq's with cheesie burgers and doggie play dates with Lola and Wilbur!!!!!


P.S. - That's Wilbur. :)

No comments: