January 26, 2010

I &hearts it.

It's been a long few weeks. Wedding planning, starting school, working 8-5 everyday and exercising for 30-60 minutes everyday while trying to make sure I catch all of my shows as I unwind each night (Thank you DVR!)
It's actually been very rewarding however and each day I see our wedding a little more clearly, I feel my body getting lighter and stronger, I feel empowered. It's been a long time since I have used that word to describe myself, but I feel like I am completely in control right now. I feel strong, I know what I want and i am in a relationship that I know we can take on anything together. i'm also very lucky because Spencer is right next to me with every step in the wedding planning process giving his opinion, his likes/dislikes and what he envisions the day to be like. Our wedding is going to be a true marriage of him and I from the moment you walk in the room, through the vows and into the night.

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a small list of the little things i'm loving this week...


I &hearts this card file .


I &hearts this butterfly.


I &hearts this pouch.


I &hearts these hearts.


I &hearts this chick.


I &hearts mt. cupcake.


I &hearts Thumbellina.


I &hearts these votive holders.


I &hearts this pirate cupcake .


I &hearts ranunculus.

~ &hearts ~
Jenni

10 comments:

Summer Athena said...

the colors of those fleurs! so gorg!

i love everything cupcake, esp MT. Cupcake.

i love you!

KatiePerk said...

What pretty pretties!! Love the Pirate Cupcake!

Unknown said...

Everything about this makes me smile. Lover you!

MCW said...

Oh...I love those votives too!

bananas. said...

Hard work pays off! Good for you. Loving the little things on your list. They sure do put a smile on my face.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

LOVE the card file.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

its all so cute!

kimbirdy said...

OOOO... they're all so pretty!

Micaela said...

i'm LOVING that card file.

almost as much as those crunchy cheetos below ;)

man, those are tempting. and you can't just have one. or a few. i can EASILY eat the whole bag.

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

that thumbelina picture is making me seriously happy.

oh...and apparently i missed like 10 posts or something obscene. i've been so busy lately and i feel like i'm getting so behind on blogs. sorry. i still love you. missing your blog due to my lame schedule though :(.

hope you're having a good day!

xo
{Lauren}