July 10, 2010

I'm in LOVE!!!!

I tried on my wedding gown this afternoon and it was amazing!!!!!

4 months ago when I was sized they told me I was a size 18! (technically a 16 since wedding gowns run a size small) I told them to order me a 14...big risk, but I knew I needed a swift kick in the pants to get to the size I want and I was dedicated to reach it.... With baited breath I waited as the girl slowly laced me into my gown..... It wasn't supposed to be in until the beginning of September, so having it a few months early was giving me less time to be where I needed to be....and then...it was on!!!!!!!
There was only about 1" from it being able to fit perfect!!!! But it looked absolutely stunning and I have never felt more beautiful. All the ladies in the shop turned when I walked out of the room and told me how beautiful my gown was! The color, the style...its perfect! Head to toe perfection!

I am literally glowing right now!
Jenni

and PS-my mom cried... :)

7 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Congrats on losing weight and making it in a 14!! proud of you.. can't wait ot see the gown~

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that's awesome, congrats!!! when i was buying my wedding dress, i decided that gowns should be sized with no numbers...just shapes or colors or something!! wedding dresses shouldn't be so stressful =)

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

Thats awesome girl!!!! Keep it up!!!

Kell said...

Congrats! That must be quite an amazing feeling :-) It'll make the big day even better.

capperson said...

CONGRATS :) I can feel your glow all the way over here! I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

Oh that is SO exciting! And congrats on getting into the smaller size; you go girl!

Marian said...

Ummm...I kind of teared up just reading this post!! I know the exact feeling you were having!!! I'll have to send pics of my first fitting to you since we are basically going through the same things right now!!