October 14, 2010

A Perfect Union

CSN stores...I could kiss you right now!! A few months back I was given the opportunity to review the Cathy Concepts 3 piece sparkling entwined unity candle and taper set (which I have to say are BEAUTIFUL in person) but now they are sending a Cathys Concepts Unity Candle Stand as well!!!!
This beautiful silver stand will hold the candles during the ceremony which we will light as one. I can't wait to see it all together! I just know its going to look beautiful and perfect!!!

CSN has been a HUGE help while planning my wedding....and I know that it will continue to amaze me as Spencer and I start our life together and make our home. Not only do they sell kitchen gadgets, luxe accessories and home decor, but they also specialize in furniture! From nightstands to headboards, CSN has got the right product to make your house feel like a home!

For all the brides out there I hope you look to CSN for all of those little extras!

Jenni

No comments: