June 6, 2012

Life Changers

It's been a crazy few months of searching for jobs and spending as much time as possible with my family. It's amazing how much even one hour together each day means when you have spent so much time away... I've had some lows that come along with unemployment, but I am beyond happy right now! I HAVE A JOB! I begin work on July 18th as the new marketing Coordinator at Spencer, Fane, Britt & Browne, a KC-based law firm. I will be handling graphic design, proposal coordination, pr, event planning .... the list goes on. From what I understand, the job will change on a daily basis and each day will stay exciting and filled with new challenges. I am so excited to start!

In the meantime, i'm filling my days with shopping (I need a whole new wardrobe), going to the gym, lying outside in the sun and spending as much time with my friends as possible.  I love having a few weeks to acclimate to my new position, and i'm savoring every second of it. Below are a few of my recent purchases.



In the meantime, i'm filling my days with shopping (I need a whole new wardrobe), going to the gym, lying outside in the sun and spending as much time with my friends as possible. I love being home and I am beyond thrilled that my new job does NOT include travel. To be able to come home at night, go to the gym, cook a delicious meal at home and relax with my husband will be invaluable. Even sleeping in the same bed will be a delight!

In other news, Pretty Little Liars is back on air!!!!! YAY!!!!! I just love this show :)
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Jenni

No comments: