November 27, 2012

Happy End of November!

I just love this time of year...
The world has a warm glow to it...
The leaves crunch under my feet wherever I walk...
Snuggling under a blanket is the best after work activity of all...
School is almost on break for a few weeks...
Twinkly lights fill my living room...
The drive home is like driving through a sparkling wonderland...
The smell of evergreen is everywhere...
and everyone just seems to smile more.

We had a marvelous weekend filled with seeing family and relaxing. Well, at least I relaxed. No rest for the retail worker... Sorry hunny! Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year. You won't find me running through the stores at 2am, but you will find me sleeping in until 9...waking up to make some warm coffee and snuggling in to do some "couch shopping". I can hit all of my favorite stores, find great deals and watch Christmas movies on TV all at the same time! I got a few really great deals, but i'm still far from done... which is ok because I actually love to shop for people. :) To find that perfect gift that will make them smile. It's just one of the best things about the holidays!!!

Other exciting things...
We find out this week if my sister is having a boy or a girl!
I am getting to design pretty Holiday invitations at work.
Holiday teas, like spiced plum are everywhere!
...and last but not least...
New photos of the puppies!!!













Only 3 more days until the weekend :)

Jenni

No comments: